1.Original raw micro grain material, high hardness and T.R.S.
TRS: >3600 N/mm2
HRA: 91.8-92.4, HRC:45/55/60/65
Grain size: 0.4-0.6μm
Helix angle: 30°-45 °
Diameter of cutting edge: 0.2-0.9mm; 1-20mm
Diameter of rods: 4-20mm
Cutting Form: Square,Ball nose, Corner Radius, Taper Flute, etc.
Flutes No.: 1-6
2.Other products: drills,reamer,tool holders, ER collet, boring cutters,carbide inserts,cutter heads,etc.
3.Application and usage: Suitable for Copper, Cast Iron, Carbon steel, Tool steel, Mould steel, Die steel, Stainless steel, Plastic, Arcylic,etc.
4. Super Coating: TiSiN TiAlN AlTiN TiCN or Blue Nano Coating.
Introduction of the carbide materials of the End mill
The materials to be cut
Introduction of carbide materials of the End mill
Generally speaking, it can be divided into:
1. Flat-end milling cutter, rough milling, removal of a large number of blanks, small area of horizontal plane or contour finishing milling.
2. Ball-end milling cutter, semi-finish milling and finish milling of curved surface; small ball-end milling cutter can finish milling small chamfer of steep surface/straight wall and irregular contour.
3. Flat-end milling cutter with chamfer can be used for rough milling to remove a large number of blanks, and can also finish milling small chamfer of smooth surface (relative to steep surface).
4. Forming milling cutters, including chamfer cutter, T-shaped cutter or drum cutter, tooth cutter, internal R cutter.
5. Chamfer cutter, chamfer cutter shape and chamfer shape are the same, divided into milling rounded chamfer and chamfer milling cutter.
6. T-shaped cutter, can milling T-shaped groove.
7. Tooth cutter, milling various tooth types, such as gears.
8. Coarse cutter, which is designed for cutting Al-Cu alloy, can be processed quickly.